Here we inform you about the purposes for which we use your personal data. We will process personal data for the purposes they are. We also explain to you what rights you have with regard to the data processed by us.
Which processing and important
In this privacy statement we focus on the following processing operations, processing bases:
Recruitment and selection
- To process the confirmed information in the application procedure, and to assess the CV and motivation letter.
- To be able to (have) an assessment done to determine the suitability for work.
- To approach you later for a possible suitable vacancy. (Permission)
Which personal data we process
If you apply for a job with us, we will process and store the following:
Full name, date of birth, address details, telephone number, e-mail and other personal details stated in your application and your CV, motivation letter.
How long do we keep this data
We do not store personal data for longer to achieve the in this privacy statement or to comply with laws and regulations.
- Applications to be used for employment are removed 4 weeks from the design of the procedure.
- In case is intended. to the longer retention of data, this will apply for a maximum period of 1 year
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the HR department. To the extent necessary, for example if you are employed, your personal data will be shared with relevant colleagues.
How are your personal data protected and?
The processing of your personal data by TSG Group takes place under strict information. In doing so, we take appropriate measures, taking into account the risks and obligations.
Exercise your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect, correct, delete, restrict, object and transfer your personal data, in accordance with regulations.
If you know that we are not using you correctly with your right to file a complaint with the underlying rights of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
5624 MD Eindhoven